The Donnelly Difference
At Donnelly we understand that whether restoration is planned or a reaction to flooding, fire, or other incident that it is a major undertaking for your family.
Team of Renovation Experts
The end results will speak for themselves - but we want to be respectful of your lives during the process as well. We can make the following commitments to you:
- Three Generations in Business - Nearly 100 Years - We have been reconstructing moisture damaged homes for more than 50 years.
- Donnelly Ownership and Operations Management are on the Job - Even though our highly skilled field management is on site at all times, senior management will continuously review the process.
- Donnelly Design and Remodeling Personnel are Available for Consultation - If you need assistance planning changes from your original design, we can help without having to introduce an outside third party or sub-contractor.
- Creation of Critical Protective Barriers Inside Your Home - At all times during the demolition process your family will be protected from dust, mold, and other contaminants.
- Dumpsters on Wheels will be Removed from the Job Site Whenever Necessary - If you are planning an event, or if you need the dumpster moved for any reason, it can be done; it is ours and it is on wheels.
- Complete Clean up of Job Site Every Day It's not difficult because we keep it clean while working.
- All Types of Replacement Siding are Available - Our tradition is that of a stucco company, but we can, and have, installed every other type of siding including plank and shake, cedar, vinyl, aluminum, brick, and stone.