Donnelly Stucco - Our name says it all
Traditional stucco is a cement mixture used for siding. The cement is combined with water and inert materials such as sand and lime. Usually, wooden walls are covered with tar paper and chicken wire or galvanized metal screening. This framework is then covered with the stucco mixture. Sometimes, the cement mix is applied directly to specially prepared masonry surfaces.
The Advantage of Stucco Siding for your Home
- Makes homes comfortable by reducing air infiltration
- Reduces sound transmission
- Barrier to termites, insects, and vermin
- Can be redecorated in any color
- Lasts the life of a building and makers it worth more
- Easy to maintain - cuts maintenance costs
- Easy to repair in case of impact damage
- Can be applied to conform to any shape or design
- Creates an ambiance that gives a home personality
- Just looks better than any other exterior
- A stucco exterior is the ultimate - no surface to burn, no smoke to develop, no hazards
- Easy to clean with water, brush, and mild detergent
- Offers security and protects your home's interiors from the weather
- Hail proof
Donnelly Stucco Process?
... to accents
We've got you covered
Service You Can Trust
Donnelly Stucco has been providing stucco services for three generations. We use only quality products, such as Tyvek wrapping paper and Hardie board. Our work has pleased literally hundred of families and we can make you happy too.
Variations on the Classic Look
Stucco siding provides a wide range of looks for your home from classic English, simulated timber or heavy lace to the modern twists of Travertin, web or California look. Check out the entire spectrum of stucco options. Here is a partial list of samples: